After downloading the TabPilot Installer, you should have a notification in the notifications bar (top bar on Android 2.X, bottom bar on Android 4.X) indicating that the download is complete. You might also receive a pop-up window showing the completed download. In either case, touch the downloaded file, tabpilot.apk, to start the installation process.
1. When prompted by the installer, click the Install button
2. When complete, press “Open”
3. Press Install Launch & Lock
4. If your tablet is rooted, you will probably be prompted to allow or grant Superuser access by your “Superuser” or “SuperSU” app. If so, please select “Grant” or “Allow”. This will cause TabPilot to be installed in Enhanced Mode, which will enable additional features.
5. Press Install
6. When finished, press Done.